Deploy Refinery CMS to App Engine Flexible Environment
In this Qwiklab, you will learn how to deploy Refinery CMS to Google App Engine flexible environment. You will also learn how to use Google Cloud Shell and Google Cloud SDK.
Google App Engine Flexible environment applications are easy to create, easy to maintain, and easy to scale as your traffic and data storage changes. With App Engine, there are no servers to maintain. You simply upload your application and it's ready to go.
App Engine applications automatically scale based on incoming traffic. Load balancing, microservices, authorization, SQL and NoSQL databases, traffic splitting, logging, search, versioning, roll out and roll backs, and security scanning are all supported natively and are highly customizable.
What you'll learn
- How to start a new Refinery CMS project using the Cloud Shell
- How to test using Web Preview in the Cloud Shell before deployment
- How to use Google Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL with Refinery CMS
- How to use Google Cloud Storage with Refinery CMS
- How to prepare and deploy Refinery CMS to Google App Engine
What you'll need
- A Google Cloud Platform Project
- A browser, such Chrome or Firefox
- Familiarity with standard Linux text editors such as
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Google Cloud Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.